For the operation of the business to be effective, we must base ourselves on the availability of continuous energy to meet our objectives, for that purpose. VH Series of GE.
Uninterrupted power supply (UPS), it connects utility and its critical load, helping to ensure that when utility falls or fails, the load continues to receive clean, constant and reliable power. The UPS of the VH series is ideal for the protection against variations and failures of utilities for PC, telecommunications, laboratories, industries and critical process loads.
The VH Series is an independent and reliable line-of-sight device in its voltage and frequency (VFI), the double-conversion UPS ensures power for business critical applications. With a tower and / or rackmount design, the UPS adapts to for adjusting network configurations as the load needs A .
The delivery of power output of 0.9 is a factor of mean time between failures (MTBF) of 730,000 hours and a standard warranty of three years on the UPS and the battery, the user can be sure of a high performance, high power and high reliability level of power protection.
- Internal fail-safe bypass – Operation continues even with overload or over temperature.
- 2U design for all grades – reduced size; the parts supplied for tower or rack mounting.
- Exchange batteries – Simple, battery replacement quick and without interruption to the load.
- Matching battery cabinets – The life of the battery is extended by the addition of additional battery boxes.
- Upper battery management – Provides protection to the battery and prolongs battery life.
- Remote monitoring – FA easy access and control, even for unmanned or isolated sites.
- MTBF> 730,000 hours – Proven reliability
- Increase in power capacity – 0.9 Output power factor offers real mA power to the load
The UPS of the VH series is ideal for both standard and non-standard networks and includes:
- PCs and servers
- CCTV systems and security
- Railway Signalization
- Small and medium networks
- The laboratory anAlysis team
- Process control
- The pitch controls for eAlic turbines
- Independent Frequencies (VFI)
- Double conversion
- Derivation to failure test
- Wide warranty and high MTBF
- Automatic shunt change
- Easy change of battery
- Large load capacity and reinforcement / load float
- The tower and rack mount of small size
- Asnica manipulation of high peak loads
- Frequency converter
- High performance power factor (0.9)
- Standard USB connection
- The range of communication options